KOH SAMUI, THAILAND Jan. 2024
Look for details and information to be announced soon!
Inspiring & Empowering your Inner Light.
Relax, unwind and be inspired! Bring your sense of adventure and your spirit of play. For a full week, enjoy delicious, healthy meals, cleansing ocean air, time to relax and time to connect at one of our breathtaking locations around the globe. There will be daily offerings in Yoga, AcroYoga, Thai Massage, Aerial Silks, Dance, and Slacklining. You will have opportunities to indulge in massage, surf lessons, private training, wellness consultations, waterfall and elephant excursions, adventures and much more. No experience necessary to join our Wellness Playground, just a bright smile and an open heart!
LEADERS: Laura Green & Anastasia Bobadilla
Samahita is a wonderful yoga retreat center on the island of Koh Samui. We chose it for our next Wellness Playground location because it is located on a breathtaking, secluded beach, the staff provides fresh, healthy meals every day and the whole resort is run in an environmentally sustainable way. This is a place that we can experience Thai culture, while also enjoying a most relaxing, inspiring vacation.
- Gentle sunrise yoga each day
- Daily classes such as AcroYoga, Aerial Yoga, Budokon, Slacklining & Thai Massage
- Plenty of personal time everyday to relax
- Full Access to Spa & included 60 minute massage
- Salt Water Pool, just steps away from the beach
- A meditation garden
- Fresh, healthy, clean and delicious food every day
- Included excursion to see to a local elephant sanctuary
- Optional excursions to a nearby temple, boat & snorkeling trip around the island and shopping at the Night Market in the Fisherman’s Village in Bophut
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Airport transfers on arrival day Jan 9 and departure day Jan 16
- 8 days / 7 nights of Eco-Luxury accommodations
- Brunch and dinner buffets each day. All dietary needs will be accommodated.
- Unlimited filtered drinking water and fresh fruits daily
- Coffee & Tea in the mornings
- Access to herbal Steam room
- 1 60-minute massage
- Access to the yoga props and shala
- High speed wireless internet
- A full schedule of classes. Open to all levels of experience. Also, completely optional. Take as many or as few classes as you like!
- Excursion to a local elephant sanctuary.
- Alcohol (no alcohol is offered at this retreat center, but can be purchased off-site)
- Additional drinks at the coffee & juice bar
- Extra Excursions (surfing, cooking classes, snorkeling, waterfall tour, etc.)
- Additional massages or spa treatments
We require a non-refundable deposit of $500 in order to reserve space in the retreat. The full balance is due by November 9 , 2021. Payment plans are available if needed. Space is limited, as there are only 13 rooms available for this retreat in total. So, we suggest that you send in your deposit as soon as possible to secure YOUR spot at the Wellness Playground Thailand.
All rooms are suited for 1-2 people, with queen beds. Some have 1 bed, other have 2. Private rooms are available upon request for an extra charge. If you are a solo traveler who would like a roommate, we will assign you to a room with another solo traveler.
ADD-ON ADVENTURE OPPORTUNITY:
We will be coordinating an additional adventure for the days following our retreat, to the north of Thailand, in Chiang Mai. We will have beautiful accommodations with breakfast included each day. Spend this time relaxing, exploring the historic city, visiting beautiful Wats (temples), shopping in the outdoor markets, taking Thai cooking classes, experiencing Thai Yoga massage or just soaking up the magic of this city! Details to be announced about this soon. Cost will include airfare from Koh Samui, lodging for 4 nights and breakfast each morning. There will be no formal schedule during this time.
1. Double check the expiration date of your passport and be sure it does not expire before 6 months FOLLOWING the retreat dates.
2. We also recommend that everyone in our group purchase travel insurance. It is a good idea, and will give you peace of mind just in case things don’t go exactly as planned during your travels.