January 21-28, 2023
Movement, creativity and PLAY!
An inspiring week of fun and connection. We are headed BACK! We loved our 2022 retreat in Panama SO MUCH, that we are doing it again in 2023. =) What a treat to return to the beautiful island of Bastimentos and soak up a week of fun at the amazing Azul Paradise resort. This location is an absolute gem and perfect for our Wellness Playground tribe.
Wellness Playground: Inspiring & Empowering your Inner Light.
Relax, unwind and be inspired! Bring your sense of adventure and your spirit of play. For a full week, enjoy delicious, healthy meals, cleansing ocean air, time to relax and time to connect at one of our breathtaking locations around the globe. There will be daily offerings in Yoga, AcroYoga, Thai Massage, Aerial Silks, and Slacklining. You will have opportunities to indulge in massage, surf lessons, excursions to see monkeys, dolphins, butterflies, sloths, and tropical frogs, and of course you will have plenty of time to relax. No experience necessary to join our Wellness Playground, just a bright smile and an open heart!
We have chosen to return to the beautiful island of Bastimentos, in the heart of Bocas del Toro off the coast of Panama. It is a breathtaking, white sand paradise. We’ll have comfortable bungalows over the clear blue Caribbean waters at our fabulous Eco-Luxury resort. We have reserved the whole resort! Plan to schedule your flight into Panama City (PTY), then take a domestic flight to Bocas del Toro (BOC). From there, you will take a 45 min boat ride to arrive at our resort on the island. Boats depart for Isla Bastimentos every day at 12:30pm and 6:30pm. You may also like to stay a night or two in Panama City before coming to the retreat (ask us, we have hotel suggestions!), to enjoy central America’s cosmopolitan capital that connects the world!
- Option to stay in an overwater bungalow
- Gentle Sunrise Yoga each day
- AcroYoga, Aerial Silks, Slacklining & Thai Massage Classes
- Inspiring classes on creativity, play, and finding your voice
- Free access to kayaks, SUP boards
- Free access to snorkel gear to check out the colorful marine sanctuary and coral reefs
- Sloth Mangrove tour (included)
- Many other optional tours including opportunities to see dolphins, monkeys, frogs, toucans, butterflies, and to tour a chocolate farm.
- Plenty of personal time everyday to relax
- 1 hour spa massage
- Absolutely amazing, fresh, organic meals, including one alcoholic beverage with dinner
- Private beach access
- Private resort with a friendly & helpful staff
- Magical connections with the Wellness Playground tribe!
FULL PACKAGE COST:
*Costs are per person and include all things listed below*
$2950- Double Decker Overwater bungalow (3 queen beds)
$3250- Overwater Bungalow (double occupancy, a/c, king bed or 2 singles)
$3550- Deluxe Overwater Bungalow (larger, more private, double occupancy)
$4650- Overwater Bungalow (single occupancy, a/c, king bed)
$2950- Beach House room (single occupancy, 1 queen bed)
$2550- Beach House room (double occupancy queen bed)
INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE PRICE
- Boat Shuttle to/from Bocas Town
- 8 days/ 7 nights of Eco-Luxury accommodations
- 3 healthy, organic meals each day and including one alcoholic drink with dinner. All dietary needs will be accommodated.
- Unlimited filtered drinking water and fresh fruits daily
- 1 – 60 minute massage
- Sloth & Mangrove tour
- Access to the yoga studios and props
- Wifi and a/c in all the rooms
- Kayaks, SUP boards, snorkel gear.
- Daily classes including sunrise yoga, AcroYoga, Budokon, Aerial Yoga, Laughter Yoga, Slack-line and Thai massage classes. Open to all levels of experience. Also, completely optional. Take as many or as few classes as you like!
- Airfare to/from Panama City & Bocas del Toro
- Alcohol (beyond the one drink included with dinner)
- Extra meals/snacks
- Additional tours beyond the included Sloth tour
- Additional massages
MANY AMAZING EXCURSION OPTIONS!
Optional tour of Dolphin Bay to see the Bottlenose dolphins
Optional educational tour to meet and learn about the the resident monkeys on the island
Optional Chocolate Farm tour
Learn how local cacao is grown sustainably, dried, roasted, and turned into 100% organic chocolate and nibs. You will also hike through the rainforest with the possibility of seeing howler monkeys, toucans, sloths, and poisonous dart frogs.
There are 10 overwater bungalows. Each of the standard bungalows have a king bed, a/c, and a window in the floor to see the fish below!. The bed can be split into 2 singles upon request. 2 of these bungalows are “deluxe” because they are larger, more private and have a direct view, looking out onto the Carribean sea! One is a double decker bungalow with 2 queens and a bathroom on the first floor and 1 queen bed & bathroom on the second floor.
Deluxe Beach Bungalow
Standard Beach Bungalow
We require a non-refundable deposit of $500 in order to reserve space in the retreat. The full balance is due by Sept 15, 2022. Payment plans are available if needed. Space is limited, so fill out your registration form and send in your deposit as soon as possible to secure YOUR spot at the Wellness Playground Panama.
Payments can be made by cash, check, Zelle or by credit card (for an additional fee)
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Any cancellation will result in a minimum loss of $500 USD. Any cancellation made between: Sept 15, 2022 and Dec 15 , 2022 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between Dec 15th and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We HIGHLY recommend that you purchase travel insurance. www.squaremouth.com is a reliable site to help you compare policy options.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if we do not meet the trip minimum for the venue, or if international travel restrictions or a natural disaster prevents us from traveling (if we do so, your deposit is refunded in full).
SEE YOU IN PANAMA!