CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS RETREAT!
KOH SAMUI, THAILAND
Jan. 20-27, 2024
Join us on this next amazing adventure to one of the most beautiful locations in all of Thailand. The island of Koh Samui in the South of Thailand, is known for its white sand beaches, clear waters to swim and snorkel in, waterfalls, Buddhist temples, elephants and more. We will be staying at a most amazing beach front eco-luxury resort on a secluded beach, with 4 dedicated yoga shalas, a sea view fitness loft, beachfront lounge and dining, a full juice and coffee bar as well as multiple filtered drinking water stations, a sustainable recycle center, an herbal steam room, a meditation garden, and a dedicated staff to take excellent care of us during our stay.
Relax, unwind and be inspired! Bring your sense of adventure and your spirit of play. For a full week, enjoy delicious, healthy meals, cleansing ocean air, time to relax and time to connect at one of our breathtaking locations around the globe. There will be daily offerings in Bhakti Vinyasa Yoga, AcroYoga, Thai Massage, Aerial Silks, and Slacklining. You will have opportunities to indulge in massage, surf lessons, private training, wellness consultations, waterfall and elephant excursions, adventures and much more. No experience necessary to join our Wellness Playground, just a bright smile and an open heart!
A Talented team of teachers!
Laura Green & Anastasia Bobadilla
- Bhakti Yoga every morning
- Daily classes such as AcroYoga, Aerial Yoga, Budokon, Slacklining & Thai Massage
- Plenty of personal time everyday to relax
- Full Access to Spa & included 3 60 minute massages
- Salt Water Pool, just steps away from the beach
- A meditation garden
- Fresh, healthy, clean and delicious food every day
- Included excursion to see to a local elephant sanctuary
- Optional excursions to a nearby temple, boat & snorkeling trip around the island and shopping at the Night Market in the Fisherman’s Village in Bophut
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Airport transfers on arrival day Jan 20 and departure day Jan 27
- 8 days / 7 nights of Eco-Luxury accommodations
- Brunch and dinner buffets each day. All dietary needs will be accommodated.
- Unlimited filtered drinking water and fresh fruits daily
- Coffee & Tea in the mornings
- Access to herbal Steam room
- 3 60-minute massages or other spa treatments of choice
- Access to the yoga props and shala
- High speed wireless internet
- A full schedule of classes. Open to all levels of experience. Also, completely optional. Take as many or as few classes as you like!
- Group excursion to a local elephant sanctuary.
- Use of kayaks and paddle boards
- Alcohol (no alcohol is offered at this retreat center, but can be purchased off-site)
- Additional drinks at the coffee & juice bar
- Extra Excursions (surfing, cooking classes, snorkeling, waterfall tour, etc.)
- Additional massages or spa treatments
We require a non-refundable deposit of $500 in order to reserve space in the retreat. The full balance is due by October 20 , 2023. Payment plans are available if needed. Space is limited, so, we suggest that you send in your registration and deposit as soon as possible to secure YOUR spot at the Wellness Playground Thailand.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR OUR THAILAND RETREAT!
All rooms are suited for 1-2 people, with queen beds. All rooms are beautifully designed. Each is bright, clean and most comfortable, with ceiling fans, a/c, a balcony and wifi.
All package costs are per person:
Shared room (queen bed), private bathroom $3250
Shared room (2 queen beds), private bathroom $3250
Private room (queen bed), shared bathroom $3450
Private room (queen bed), private bathroom $3650
ADD-ON ADVENTURE OPPORTUNITY:
We will be coordinating an additional adventure for the days following our retreat, to the north of Thailand, in Chiang Mai. We will have beautiful accommodations with breakfast included each day. Spend this time relaxing, exploring the historic city, visiting beautiful Wats (temples), shopping in the outdoor markets, taking Thai cooking classes, experiencing Thai Yoga massage or just soaking up the magic of this city! Details to be announced about this soon. Cost will include airfare from Koh Samui, lodging for 4 nights and breakfast each morning. There will be no formal schedule during this time.
1. Double check the expiration date of your passport and be sure it does not expire before 6 months FOLLOWING the retreat dates.
2. We also recommend that everyone in our group purchase travel insurance. It is a good idea, and will give you peace of mind just in case things don’t go exactly as planned during your travels. ww.squaremouth.com is a reliable site to help you compare policy options.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Any cancellation will result in a minimum loss of $500 USD. Any cancellation made between October 20, 2023 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. However, if you are able to fill your spot with another participant, we will refund you in FULL, minus the deposit.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so, your deposit is refunded in full).