May 20-27, 2023
Wellness Playground: Inspiring & Empowering your Inner Light.
Relax, unwind and be inspired! Bring your sense of adventure and your spirit of play. For a full week, enjoy delicious, healthy meals, cleansing ocean air, time to relax and time to connect at one of our breathtaking locations around the globe. There will be daily offerings in Yoga, AcroYoga, Thai Massage, movement/dance classes and more. No experience necessary to join our Wellness Playground, just a bright smile and an open heart!
We are so excited to be taking Wellness Playground to Ibiza, Spain! This time, we are landing at a beautiful, oceanfront property on the edge of Santa Eularia, on the east coast of Ibiza. It is a peaceful, yet vibrant town with a reputation for being safe, family friendly, and laid back. Full of wonderful restaurants and cafes, and lined with gorgeous white sand beaches. Our lodging is just steps from the nearest beach and only a 10 minute walk into town. We will be exploring the island on e-bikes together one one of our retreat days. Also, mid week, we will travel on private boats to the nearby island of Formentera and experience the pristine waters and breathtaking beauty of this other gem of Spain.
Most of the rooms are on the main property and have 2 single beds. There are a few rooms with double beds, so if you’d like one of these, please reserve soon, as they will fill up quickly! There is one, large, dorm-style room with 4 beds in the main house. For a more upscale experience, and a bit more privacy, we have reserved 3-5 rooms at the neighboring hotel (5 minute walk from the main retreat property & activities).
RETREAT PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Transportation to/from the airport in Ibiza (IBZ)
- 7 nights lodging in a beautiful, oceanfront villa or hotel
- Private Chef, providing fresh, healthy brunch & dinner each day
- Coffee, tea & fruit before yoga each day
- Gentle Sunrise Yoga each day
- Daily movement classes such as AcroYoga, Budokon, Dance/Werq & Thai massage
- Private boat trip to the gorgeous nearby island of Formentera
- Guided E-Bike tour exploring Santa Eularia or 60 minute massage on the retreat property
- Sandy beach within a 5 minute walk
- Town of Santa Eularia just a 10 min walk from our lodging
- Plenty of personal time every day to relax
- Refreshing pool, yoga mats & equipment
- Playful connections with the Wellness Playground tribe!
Anastasia Bobadilla & Laura Green- AcroYoga, Thai massage
Mickey Clark- Slack lining
Joanna Jepsen- Gentle Sunrise Yoga
Abby Jacob- Bhaki Yoga
Rori Lee- Budokon and Werq Dance Fitness
Hannah Neace- Movement and Dance
FULL RETREAT PACKAGE:
Costs are per person and include: lodging in the room of your choice, 2 large, beautifully prepared meals each day, wine at dinner, all classes during the week, a boat trip to the island of Formentera (packed lunch provided that day), and a guided e-bike tour around the island and transportation to/from the Ibiza airport on arrival/departure day.
RETREAT PACKAGE OPTIONS
- $2650- Shared room, main house (2 people) (SOLD OUT)
- $3250- private room, main house (SOLD OUT)
- $2450- dorm room (4 people) (SOLD OUT)
- $2950 shared room, neighboring hotel
- $3450 private room, neighboring hotel
- $500 deposit due upon registration, balance of payment is due by Feb 15, 2023. Payments by cash, check, Zelle or credit card (for additional 3% fee)
- Gratuity for chef, boat captains, driver to/from airport etc.
- Alcohol (beyond the wine served with dinner)
- Lunch (except for the day we take the boat to Formentera). **You will have access to the kitchen if you’d like to keep any food/snacks for yourself to have in between the meals provided by our chef.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Any cancellation will result in a minimum loss of $500 USD. Any cancellation made on or before Feb 15, 2023 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made after Feb 15, 2023 will result in a total loss of funds. We HIGHLY recommend that you purchase travel insurance. www.squaremouth.com is a reliable site to help you compare policy options.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if we do not meet the trip minimum for the venue, or if international travel restrictions or a natural disaster prevents us from traveling (if we do so, your deposit is refunded in full).