Wellness Playground: JUNE 18-25, 2019
Inspiring & Empowering your Inner Light.
Relax, unwind and be inspired! Bring your sense of adventure and your spirit of play. For a full week, enjoy delicious, healthy meals, cleansing ocean air, time to relax and time to connect at one of our breathtaking locations around the globe. There will be daily offerings in Yoga, AcroYoga, Thai Massage, Aerial Silks, Dance, and Slacklining. You will have opportunities to indulge in massage, surf lessons, private training, wellness consultations, waterfall and monkey excursions, adventures and much more. No experience necessary to join our Wellness Playground, just a bright smile and an open heart!
LEADERS: Laura Green & Anastasia Bobadilla
Our retreats aim to remind people how wonderful it feels to play, to laugh, and to share joy. We are wired by evolution to PLAY. Allowing ourselves to PLAY not only decreases stress, improves brain function, and boosts creativity; PLAY also helps balance our mood, cope with everyday life decisions, and frees our spirit to blossom with more passion in our everyday observations. Especially as an adult, PLAY boosts our immune system and improves our resistance to disease.
Beyond Yoga & Meditation, we focus on connection, trust, communication and play. During our week, we will cover many different classes, giving our participants a chance to explore all of these things. For example, AcroYoga teaches us how to trust in a partner to support us, to connect to that person physically and feel safe and even empowered. It teaches us how to communicate effectively both verbally and non-verbally. The profound connections that develop through AcroYoga are incredible. We love to offer this kind of experience for our students. Our other classes include Aerial Yoga, Laughter Yoga, Movement & Dance, Budokon, Slacklining, and Thai massage. All of these classes are designed to introduce our students to a wide range of play. Students of any age or experience level can come to our retreat and be inspired and empowered by these offerings. All of our classes during the week are optional, so students and pick and choose which classes they are intrigued to try.
Floating Leaf is an incredible, award winning Eco-Luxury Yoga retreat center. It couldn’t be more perfect for our next Wellness Playground destination. Located in peaceful Sukawati, Bali. 5 minutes from the beach, 20 minutes from central Ubud and 40 minutes from the airport.
- Welcome Dinner w/ a drink and a foot massage upon arrival
- Gentle sunrise yoga each day
- Daily offerings of AcroYoga, Aerial Silks, Slacklining & Thai Massage
- Plenty of personal time everyday to relax
- Full Access to Spa & Massage
- Salt Water Pool
- Farm to Table Organic Dining
- Full Moon & Summer Solstice Celebration
- Daily shuttle to Ubud
- Farewell dinner with live music and Balinese dancers
- Optional add-on adventure to the Gili islands after main retreat
- Airport Shuttle (Round-Trip)
- 8 days/ 7 nights of Eco-Luxury accommodations
- 3 healthy, hearty meals each day. All dietary needs will be accommodated.
- Welcome drink, face towel and foot massage upon arrival
- Unlimited filtered drinking water and fresh fruits daily
- 1 free non-alcoholic smoothie or specialty drink per day
- 1 60-minute Balinese massage
- Private outdoor shower
- Access to the yoga props and shala
- High speed wireless internet
- Ultimate Bali travel guide
- 1 day long excursion to experience the magic of Bali
- A full schedule of classes. Open to all levels of experience. Also, completely optional. Take as many or as few classes as you like!
- Airfare – Flights start at $800 from major airports such as SFO and LAX to Denpasar (DPS). Plan to arrive on June 17 and stay at a nearby hotel such as Puri Dewa Bharata or before 4pm on June 18 in order to arrive in time for dinner that evening at Floating Leaf. Flights out will be on June 25 or June 28, depending on if you add on the Gili excursion package or if you decide to travel afterwards on your own.
- Extra Meals
- Extra Snacks
- Extra Excursions (surfing, cooking classes, snorkeling, waterfall tour,etc.
- Additional massages or sessions with a Balinese healer
FULL PACKAGE COST:
$3250- private room
$2400- shared room (king bed or 2 singles)
$1950- trio room **must register as a group of 3**
Prices are per person for the full retreat package.
Register with your deposit of $500 before Sept 15, 2018 and receive $200 off of the full price.
Register with your deposit of $500 before Jan 15, 2019 and receive $100 off of the full price.
We require a non-refundable deposit of $500 in order to reserve space in the retreat. The full balance is due by March 15, 2019. Payment plans are available if needed. Space is limited, as there are only 10 rooms available for this retreat in total. So, we suggest that you send in your deposit as soon as possible to secure YOUR spot at the Wellness Playground Bali.
Most rooms are double occupancy with the option of king sized or 2 singles. Private rooms are available upon request for an extra charge. A few triple rooms are also available, but only for trios that register together. If you are a solo traveler who needs a roommate, we will assign you to a room with another solo traveler, or possibly two others, in a trio room.
ADD-ON ADVENTURE OPPORTUNITY:
We will be coordinating an additional adventure for the 3 days following our retreat, to a nearby, paradise island called Gili Air. It is just a boat ride away from Bali and has some of the most pristine, beautiful beaches in the entire region. We will have beautiful accommodations with breakfast included each day. Spend this time relaxing, exploring, snorkeling, or whatever you desire! Details to be announced about this soon. Cost will be $500 for this add-on package.
- Have your passport renewed. Regardless of the expiration date on your passport, it must not expire within 6 months of arriving, or you will not be allowed to depart the country
- Purchase your Travelers’ Insurance and have proof ready to show upon arrival. This is for your own safety and precaution as well, but not a requirement of the retreat. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insuranceonline, check to see if your credit card covers enough in the event of any kind of emergency, or shop around and choose from several policy options.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Any cancellation will result in a minimum loss of $500 USD. Any cancellation made between: March 15th, 2019 and June 15th, 2019 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between June 15th and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full).